Accounting Principals is recruiting for a permanent Staff Accountant in Secaucus, NJ. The ideal candidates will have 2+ years of general accounting experience and will be well versed in general ledger accounting. They are looking for someone with strong analytical skills in addition to a Bachelor’s Degree. If this or any other accounting opportunity seems of interest to you, please submit your resume. We are working on a number of opportunities in the Bergen County area! Compensation will be commensurate based on experience.
Staff Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for monthly expense report preparation and analysis
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Process accounts payable and receivable
- Responsible for month end closing journal entries
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- 3+ years in a general accounting role
- Advanced excel skills (v look ups, pivot tables)
- Must be self-motivated, organized and able to multi task
Please apply directly to this page or forward your resume to email@example.com.
Please apply with your CV to: