We are actively recruiting for a Staff Accountant to join our client in the Triad area on a temporary to hire basis. If you are open to temporary assignments and have at least two years of experience in a well-rounded accounting function please apply!
Staff Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Ensures timely, accurate transfer of data from sub ledgers to general ledger
- Ensures accurate, efficient processing of all disbursements (weekly), including recording, payment, database maintenance, related tax coding and filings and maintenance of all financial files
- Responsible for supporting the monthly financial close including preparation of journal entries and month-end activities in the general ledger in order to perform the month end closing process timely and accurately.
- Ensures financial results are properly recorded and compliant with GAAP.
- Understand SOX requirements and maintain adequate internal controls
- Researches, recommends and implements process improvements to work
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
Staff Accountant Job Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Minimum two years of experience in a well-rounded Accounting function
- Strong in Microsoft Excel
- Experience utilizing SAP, JD Edwards, Oracle
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- CPA desired but not required
Please apply with your CV to: