We have an excellent Staff Accountant position available in Greensboro, North Carolina. This ia temp-to-hire opportunity with a fantastic company.
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 3 years' experience with bank reconciliations, monitoring GAAP, heavy general ledger experience, and completed monthend/yearend closing processes.
Staff Accountant Job Responsibilities include:
- Ensures timely, accurate transfer of data from sub ledgers to general ledger
- Responsible for supporting the monthly financial close including preparation of journal entries and month-end activities in the general ledger in order to perform the month end closing process timely and accurately.
- Ensures financial results are properly recorded and compliant with GAAP.
- Researches, recommends and implements process improvements to work
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
Staff Accountant Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent subject area
- Two or more years of full cycle general accounting and/or disbursement processing in a changing and fast-paced environment
- Intercompany experience is highly preferred
- Commitment to training in both areas of soft skills and technical skills to maintain current skills and knowledge
- Willingness to learn and assume more responsibility
If this Staff Accountant job sounds like a good fit for you, please apply now!