Are you graduating soon and looking for your first accounting job? Are you prepared to roll up your sleeves, learn, and contribute in all areas of accounting while working in a very fast-paced environment? If you are ready to get your foot in the door and start your accounting career, apply now for our Entry Level Staff Accountant job in Knoxville, TN.
Your primary responsibility as the Entry Level Staff Accountant is to help record corporate transactions and reconcile general ledger accounts on a timely basis. As the Staff Accountant, you will learn and work in various roles to include Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Inventory Accounting, and Financial Reporting.
• Assist with processing of Accounts Payable and matching vendor invoices to purchase orders
• Assist with Accounts Receivable including posting Cash Receipts and Collections
• Assist with the billing process
• Assist in the preparation of General Ledger Journal entries during the month-end close
• Assist in accurate and timely internal reporting during the month-end close process
• Assist in the maintenance of account analysis/reconciliation process
• Assist with financial analysis, budgeting & forecasting
• Additional accounting tasks as assigned by upper management
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is a requirement
• 1-2 years’ experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable and billing
• A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with Advanced Excel skills
• Quick learner and ability to adapt to change
• Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to work in a very paced environment and to prioritize tasks
If you are ready to start on the ground level, eager to learn and interested in personal growth, please apply today for this job opportunity at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: