Staff Accountant Job in Austin, TX
Accounting Principals has partnered with a construction company located in East Austin. To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor's degree in accounting and three years of accounting experience. This role will be a jack of all trades and our client would like to see someone with a diverse accounting background. This fun company offers a flexible schedule and would prefer for someone to start ASAP! Apply now!
Assist in accounting for the integration of new brands.
Other tasks, duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Corporate Controller
- Validation of standards for new products.
- Update standard costs/activity rates in the bill of materials.
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies.
- Reporting, scrap, inventory reserve and other elements of material cost.
- Assist in analysis of manufacturing variances and reporting of results.
- Fixed Asset accounting.
- Support month-end and year end closing processes.
- Contribute to maintaining a culture committed to the safety of its employees.
Qualifications for the Staff Accountant Position:
Accounting or Finance Degree
Minimum of 3 years of accounting experience-specifically in Fixed Assets
Ability to multi-task
Extremely detail oriented
If you feel you meet the above qualifications, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.