Staff Accountant job in Aurora, IL
Are you ambitious, detailed oriented and have exceptional talent as a Staff Accountant? Do you want to develop and grow your career with a reputable organization? If this sounds like you, then Accounting Principals wants to hear from you. Our client, located in Aurora, IL, is looking for a candidate with a proven track record of excellence to join their dynamic and growing team.
As a Staff Accountant, your responsibilities will be:
• Process full cycle accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Prepare and post General Ledger entries
• Accurate preparation of financial statements, reports and analyses
• Provide assistance to payroll functions and reconciliations
• Assist with Month-End and Year-End
• Perform other ad hoc accounting, financial or administrative tasks
Qualified candidates should have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business related field
• At least 1-4 years of experience as a Junior or Staff Accountant
• Comprehension of accounting principles and software
• Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly
• Strong organizational and communication skills
If you are looking for your next role in accounting, this may be a great opportunity for you! Apply today for immediate consideration!