As the Staff Accountant, you will join a dynamic team of 5 individuals reporting to our Controller. You should have a team-oriented attitude as much of the work is split and backed up by others in our department! We area team and like to function as ONE.
Our growth and success is something we are excited about and eager to hire an ADDITIONAL Staff Accountant as a newly created position. Because this additional role is new, we are interested in hiring Contract-to-Perm.
If you are interested in speaking about this great opportunity to join a cohesive, successful, and efficient team, please review the qualifications and submit a resume today!
- At least 1 year of experience with month-end responsibilities
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance - may stretch to Associates in Accounting with more experience
- Ability and interest to work contract-to-hire
- Positive and energetic working attitude
Our Staff Accountant will primarily be working through our monthly-close procedures and financial reporting responsibilities. This person will directly assist our Senior Accountant with accounting and finance activities:
- Create and post journals at month-end
- Reconcile bank and GL accounts monthly
- Depreciate fixed assets and record in Great Plains
- Run and maintain various reports on budgets, forecasts, account analysis, and future projects
- Back-up AP and AR analysis
- Assist Senior Accountant with budgets and forecasts yearly and quarterly
- Projects in Cost, Inventory, and Treasury may come up from time to time as additional or ad hoc responsibilities
If you feel you have the qualifications needed for this Staff Accountant opening, please submit a resume to Accounting Principals today!
Please apply with your CV to: