Now hiring for a Staff Accountant in St. Petersburg, FL!
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
- Experience as a Staff Accountant with 1-3 years of experience
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Detail Oriented
- Effective communicative skills
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for details and further consideration.