Staff Accountant – Tampa, FL
Are you ambitious, detailed oriented and have exceptional talent as a Staff Accountant? Are you looking for a corporation that you can grow in? We are seeking a Staff Accountant in The Greater Tampa Bay area. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience, solid accounting skills, and have a strong work ethic.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Account reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation and Month and year end close
- Journal Entries
- Running Financial Statements
- Taxes and Fixed asset depreciation
- Associates or Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience in accounting environment
- Excellent computer skills – Advanced Excel with Advanced knowledge of Pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, and formulas.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
If you would like to hear more about the Staff Accountant position the Tampa, FL. Please apply at www.accountingprincipals.com or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please apply with your CV to: