A well established Software and IT company located in Downtown Houston, TX is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their growing team.
If you have a Bachelors Degree and a minimum of two years Revenue Recognition and General Accounting experience this might be the next best career opportunity for you!
This company values their employees and invests in their employees. They promote from within and encourage professional development and growth.
They also offer a very competitive benefits package!
You will earn between $55,000.00 per year and $65,000.00 per year depending on experience. You will also be eligible for a performance based bonus!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for all contracts
- Revenue recognition and invoicing for the recurring revenue streams
- Month-end close
- Calculates sales commissions
- Calculate and analyze various components of revenue
- Prepare customer invoices and maintain contract information, utilizing Netsuite
- Maintain integrity of balance sheet accounts through review of account activity and balances for accuracy and reasonableness
- Prepare and review monthly journal entries and account reconciliations
- Maintain the Annual Recurring Revenue Forecast and Deferred Revenue Waterfall
- Work directly with the Chief Sales Officer on commissions calculations and payments
- Prepare audit schedules for external auditors
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree (REQUIRED)
- 2+ years experience in Revenue Recognition and General Accounting (REQUIRED)
- Proficiency with Excel
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision
- Must have very good job tenure
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, PTO, 401K, etc.
If you are interested in this Staff Accountant position, or other opportunities available through Accounting Principals please submit your resume today! If you experience technical difficulties upon submitting, please send your resume directly to email@example.com for review.
Please apply with your CV to: