If you are looking for your next exciting opportunity in Phoenix AZ this is the job for you! Our client is hiring for a Staff Accountant on a direct hire or temp/hire basis. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to partner with a team that supports each other and promotes excellence.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for:
• Support in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Assist in monthly reconciliations, support the creation of financial reports and
participate in internal and external financial audits
• Complete weekly and monthly financial presentations to C-Suite executives
• Assist with preparing annual budget and monitor cash flows as well as investment
• Participate in preparing and analyzing monthly financial statements and processes such
as: journal entries, reconciling the general ledger and variance reports
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (not required but a huge plus)
• 4+ years of prior accounting experience
• Working knowledge of accounting software such as SAP, Oracle or QuickBooks
• An analytical mind with strong organizational and time management skills
• Great attitude with a passion for learning!
If interested and qualified for this position please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Megan Meek at 602 957 1200!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records