Senior Staff Accountant Job in South Seattle
Do you live an active life-style? Would you lie to work for a company that aligns with your health and lifestyle values? A leading producer of health and wellness beverages is looking to bring on an additional mid-level accounting to their growing team. This is a direct hire opportunity targeting $50,000 - $60,000 depending on experience. You will join a small accounting team and own the general ledger maintenance and reviewing of AP/AR work. The office of 25 offers and open concept and really stresses that work hard play hard mentality. They have ping pong tables to for breaks! They pay 100% of employee healthcare and offer a generous 3 week PTO policy. A person coming from a smaller company who is used to diverse job responsibilities will be the best fit!
Your future job responsibilities:
• Own the general ledger maintenance for all journal entries, analysis, and reporting
• Research GAAP to ensure proper accounting.
• Help with month end close check list and procedures
• Perform balance sheet reconciliations
• Work directly with various level of sales, supply chain, and operations to ensure COGS is properly accounted for
• Review account receivable and accounts payable
• Adhere to company and federal policies and compliance
• Accounting or Finance degree
• 3+ years of experience
• Previous work with NetSuite or Concur a plus
• Inventory accounting is nice to have as well
• Passion to learn and take on more responsibility
If you want to join this awesome company, click “apply now”. Visit our website at accountingprincipals.com for all other accounting opportunities in the area.
Please apply with your CV to: