Excellent opportunity available for a Staff Accountant located in Lawrenceville, NJ courtesy of Accounting Principals. In this role you will develop and maintain financial statements and reports for Senior Management team. You must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, with a minimum of 2 years working as a Staff Accountant.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Creating financial statements and reporting
- Prepare monthly analysis of accrual and expense accounts through research with accounting journal entries in accordance with GAAP.
- Work with outside auditors for annual audit of financial statements
- Other duties and projects on an as needed basis
- Minimum of 2 years working as a Staff Accountant
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- MS Dynamics Great Plains a plus
If you want to work for a leader in their industry and enhance your accounting knowledge, please apply to Accounting Principals today. Resumes should be submitted to Erica Christiansen at firstname.lastname@example.org.