Staff Accountant Job: Triad Region, North Carolina
Are you an experienced Staff Accountant looking to join an exciting accounting and finance team? Looking for a role where you will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of monthly financial analysis reports as well as developing and maintaining department budgets and generating cost reports? If so, read on!
In your job as a Staff Accountant you will be responsible for:
• Preparing accounting related entries to numerous registers, journals and logs
• Supporting accounts payable activities to ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice creation and entry
• Providing account analysis and reconciliation
• Providing detailed analyses and explanations of all transactions
• Preparing documentation for external auditors
Do you possess these qualifications?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
• 2+ years’ experience in accounting or related field
• Proficient in Word and Excel
• Strong written and oral communication skills
If you can manage multiple projects simultaneously, and have strong organizational and analytical skills, apply now! You may also find additional Accounting and Finance roles on our website: www.AccountingPrincipals.com
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Please apply with your CV to: