Accounting Principals is looking for an exceptional talent to join a dynamic start-up company as a Staff Accountant. Our client is a highly respected and growing company that offers substantial compensation. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment while also having the ability to pay attention to detail. If this describes you and you have a 3+ years of accounting experience in addition to a Bachelor’s degree, this is the job for you!
Staff Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Analyze contracts for revenue purposes
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Monitor expense reporting
- Reconcile bank statements
- Assist in the preparation of financial forecasts and budgets
Staff Accountant Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience in accounting
- Able to thrive in a constant fast paced environment while prioritizing and meeting deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Excel
If you are interested in this Staff Accountant position and believe that this is the job for you please call Laura at 310-527-2777 or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org . Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Please apply with your CV to: