Are you looking for a challenging opportunity in accounting? We are working with a new media client to assist with filling an opening as a Staff Accountant in Kenosha, WI! This position is multi-faceted and supports both the G/L and AP/AR teams, pays competitively, and offers plenty of growth.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Reconciliation of all vendor statements
- Perform monthly reconciliation of all product costs
- Prepare monthly reporting for customers as needed
- Responsible for customer deposits and cash receipts application including credit card payments
- Work with the Sales team and CSRs to prepare customer billing
- Audit costs on all inventory jobs
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- 1+ years of accounting/general ledger experience
- Proven, solid Excel skills and exposure to automated accounting systems
- Must have strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, strong time management skills and great attention to detail
- Must be willing to wear many hats in a fast moving environment
If the above role is of interest, apply today! Our Kenosha-based client is looking to interview qualified candidates immediately!
Please apply with your CV to: