Staff Accountant Job in Tukwila, WA
Do you have full cycle A/P, A/R, Payroll, and Fixed Assets Experience and are looking to make a jump to a Staff Accountant role? Or maybe you an experienced Staff Accountant looking for a new opportunity in the same role? Look no further than this for your next exciting opportunity! A Tukwila based business is looking for an eager and experienced Accounting professional to take on a Staff Accountant role for their company!
Staff Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain the company general ledger and assist with reporting.
- Handle all Accounts Receivable duties (including Vendor Maintenance) and company Payroll.
- Process and log Accounts Payable in a full cycle capacity.
- Record all company asset information from acquisition, through depreciation, to retirement.
- Identify, solve, and accurately correct all the business’ Accounting discrepancies.
- Implement efficiencies and streamline Accounting processes.
- Degree in Accounting from an accredited university is required.
- 2 years minimum experience as a Staff Accountant (or 4 years of diverse
- Accounting experience).
- Ability to operate under Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Proficient in Excel, 10-key, and alpha numeric data entry.
- Extremely sharp attention to detain with excellent accuracy and accountability.
- Ability to perform Accounting duties with minimal to no instruction.
If you believe that you would be the perfect fit for this Staff Accountant job in Tukwila, WA, please submit a Microsoft Word copy of your resume and apply right now! We are looking forward to reviewing your qualifications!