Staff Accountant Job in Tacoma, WA
Are you looking for a long-term fit in a company that is stable? A supportive accounting team in the Tacoma area is hiring a Staff Accountant to join the team. You will be working with a small group and will be cross-trained on other roles in the department. This position offers internal growth for the right candidate. Someone who has at least two years of accounting experience is preferred, however, a degree in accounting can substitute for experience. Since you will be following up with clients and be processing complex payments to specific accounts, a high attention to detail and level of professionalism is required. Competitive benefits are offered along with the chance to learn from an experienced team of accounting professionals.
- Process payments to the correct accounts
- Compose billing invoices according to legal documents and contracts
- Reconciliations of bank statements and client accounts
- Assisting with client inquiries and collections when necessary
- Additional projects supporting the accounting team
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or two years of accounting experience
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- High attention to detail and high level or accuracy
- Desire to pursue a career in accounting
If you would like to be considered for this position that offers stability and growth down the road, please apply now and submit your resume. Thank you for your interest!