Staff Accountant Job in Seattle, WA
Are you an experienced and degreed Staff Accountant looking for an opportunity in the Seattle area? Are you ambitious, detail oriented, and ready to take your accounting experience to the next level? This could be the opportunity for you! A company in the Seattle area is looking for a strong Staff Accountant to join their team to fill a temporary need.
Staff Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Full cycle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processing including three-way matching.
- Prepare and post entries to the company GL.
- Handle periodic, quarterly, and year-end closing duties.
- Assist in payroll and benefits functions.
- Perform high level reconciliations.
- Other accounting duties as the business requires.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
- Minimum of four years in different and progressive accounting roles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to shift gears quickly to different tasks while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to hit the ground running and handle accounting duties with little to no training.
If this Staff Accountant position in the Seattle area sounds like an interesting opportunity, please submit your resume and apply! We can’t wait to review your resume!