Staff Accountant Job in Seattle, WA
Are you looking for a small accounting team where your work will make a huge impact? Are you early in your career and hoping to grow with a company? This opportunity might be a good fit for you. A newer company in the Seattle area is looking to add a Staff Accountant to their team that will handle a variety of duties in the department. This is a robust role where you will get to do accounts payable, revenue accounting, payroll, and month end. You do not need to have experience with all those in order to be considered. It is preferred that you have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance but experience can substitute for the degree. It is required that you have at least a year of some type of accounting work experience, but there will be training for the other areas you might not know. They want to find someone with the right personality for the team. You will have a lot of opportunity to learn and grow with this company as they build revenue.
- Processing accounts payable invoices and expense reports
- Reconciliations for bank statements and vendor accounts
- Payroll processing
- Revenue analysis and assisting with month end close
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- At least a year of accounting work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field is preferred
- Desire to learn and grow within an accounting team
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- QuickBooks experience or experience on an ERP system would be helpful
If you are interested in this accounting position and you are very team oriented, please apply now and submit your resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!