Staff Accountant Job in Seattle, WA
A small accounting team is growing so they are adding an accounting professional to the group. The main duties of the Staff Accountant will be to do expense reporting, invoice processing, and reconciliations. Since you will be helping with month end close and eventually be doing journal entries, you must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting. It is preferred that the candidate stepping into this role has at least a year of accounting experience. You will have a variety of tasks that will keep your daily grind exciting! Also, benefits for this position will kick in quickly and are fully covered for the employee. If you are an accounting professional looking for a long-term fit in a smaller company, this could be a good position for you.
- Processing accounts payable invoices
- Expense reporting
- Bank statement reconciliations
- Posting payments to the correct accounts
- Journal entries and general ledger coding
- Additional duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Strong accounting concept understanding
- At least a year of accounting experience
- High attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
If you would like to be considered for this permanent opportunity, please apply now and submit your resume. Thank you for your interest!