Staff Accountant Job in Seattle, WA
Do you have strong knowledge of the hospitality industry but are pursuing an accounting career? A company in the downtown Seattle area is hiring for a Staff Accountant to join their unique team. You will need to have experience in the hospitality industry to fully understand communications with internal employees and other individuals who manage their different lines of business. In addition to having at least two years of progressive accounting experience, it is important that you have experience putting together financial statements. You will work with a fun, friendly team with some pretty cool perks and be in an office with a nice view!
- Reviewing and processing accounts payable invoices
- Bank statement and balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintaining the general ledger and posting journal entries
- Reporting and management of accounting documents
- Additional projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- At least two years of progressive accounting experience
- Background in the hospitality industry
- Professional communication skills
- Collaborative, detail oriented, and organized
If you are interested in a company that offers growth opportunities and a variety of fun perks, please apply now and submit your resume for consideration. Thank you for your interest!
Please apply with your CV to: