Staff Accountant Job in Seattle, WA
Are you comfortable working independently and self-managing your workload? A company that is located in the downtown Seattle area is adding a Staff Accountant to their team for the next seven months. Your job duties will include maintaining accounts receivable, month end close responsibilities, and tax reporting. A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field is required for this position. Also, at least two years of accounting experience is preferred since a lot of your training will be with an individual who works remotely. You will have the flexibility to work from home occasionally and will be offered a parking spot at their office when you do end up commuting in. This position is needing a candidate who is comfortable communicating professionally with internal and external customers and you will need to be able to stay on task independently. If you are interested in this a contract to hire position so please apply now.
- Processing billing invoices with the correct information according to the contracts
- Maintaining aging reports and updating internal employees on account statuses
- Posting journal entries
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Prepare tax filings
- Additional duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field
- Over two years of accounting experience is preferred
- Professional communication skills and ability to follow up with both internal and external customers
- Ability to work independently and self-manage your work
If you are interested in this Staff Accountant position that offers a lot of flexibility, please apply now and submit your resume. Thank you for your interest!
Please apply with your CV to: