Staff Accountant Job in Seattle, WA
Are you looking to get more experience with full cycle accounting? Do you want to put your accounting education to use? We have a new position for a college graduate that is looking to expand their skill set and knowledge. You will be doing full cycle accounting for five different subsidiaries and will need to be highly organized and detailed. A bachelor’s degree in accounting and at least a year of experience is necessary to be considered. Also, you must be comfortable learning quickly and asking questions if you need any guidance. This is a fast-paced culture so if would be preferred that this individual was comfortable multitasking and managing a heavy work load. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to do more journal entries, financial statement preparation, and reconciliations. You will be working on a team and will have colleagues who can assist if necessary.
Job duties will include:
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Managing invoices
- Processing payments on the correct account
- Preparing financial statements
- Posting journal entries
- Additional projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- At least a year of accounting experience
- Ability to handle a heavy work load and multitask
- High attention to detail
- Driven and the desire to grow your accounting skills
This is a good opportunity for an accounting professional to do more of the full cycle accounting tasks. If you are interested in being considered for this contract to hire position, please apply now and submit your resume. Thank you!
Please apply with your CV to: