Staff Accountant Job in Seattle, WA
Do you enjoy doing a variety of duties in an accounting department? We have a direct hire Staff Accountant job in the downtown Seattle area available for someone who likes to be involved in various aspects of the accounting department. You will assist with the accounts payable and the accounts receivable along with managing the month end close duties and financial reporting. In order to be qualified for this position, you must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance and about a year of accounting experience. The most successful fit for the accounting team will be someone who is driven, eager to assist with whatever needs to be done, can multi task, and who is a quick learner. You will get some strong experience for your resume and will have the chance to learn and grow with this company. Free parking is offered along with competitive compensation and benefits package.
Job duties of the Staff Accountant:
- Assisting with the accounts payable helping process invoices and vendor management
- Process payments and maintaining the monthly billings
- Reviewing the aging report and following up with clients regarding missing payments
- Balance sheet reconciliations and journal entries
- Month end close and preparation of financial statements
- Additional job duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- At least a year of accounting experience
- Ability to learn quickly, handle multiple duties at once, and be a positive team contributor
- Experience on an accounting ERP system would be helpful
If you are looking for a Staff Accountant position and have around a year of experience, apply now and submit your resume. Thank you for your interest!
Please apply with your CV to: