Staff Accountant Job in Salem, OR
Are you a problem-solving accounting pro who is ready to learn? Are you also looking for work south of Portland? Consider this Staff Accountant job in Salem, OR with a well-known company. You will become the newest member of an established team of six. They are searching for your strong critical thinking skills and excitement when it comes to tackling new challenges. In this role, you will be responsible for full-cycle Accounting functions including month-end close. This is a contract to hire opportunity paying 48-52k with incredible benefits and growth upon hire.
In this Accounting position, your job duties will include:
- Prepare financial statements, consolidated statements, and various other reports
- Analyze financial reports and records relative to the accounting of reserves, assets, and expenditures
- Manage technology and assists in forecasts and budgets
- Resolve routine questions and problems
- Assist in monthly closing including preparation of journal entries, analysis and GL reconciliation
- Analysis of variances in income statement and balance sheet accounts.
As the best candidate for this position, you should have:
- Strong Critical thinking skills and hunger to grow
- 1-3 years of related accounting experience is required
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Understanding of fundamental accounting concepts, practices and procedures
- Strong Excel skills including pivot tables and Vlookups
Does this job excite you? Please apply below or email your resume directly to email@example.com for consideration.