Staff Accountant job in Roseville, CA
We are working with an established company seeking qualified candidates to fill an open, full time position in their Roseville, CA office. The candidate must be able to multi task and support both field and office staff and must have a positive and "go getter" attitude as there is a lot of collaboration between departments.
- Performing data entry in Microsoft Office,QuickBooks, and various other programs
- Organizing and distributing daily reports, as needed
- Coordinate completion of HR paperwork for new employees which includes new hire orientation
- Manage all division benefits including medical insurance, 401k, etc.
- Process payroll for 2 divisions
- Oversee account receivable files and monitor weekly progression of account managers
- Handle all AP entries and balancing of vendor accounts
- Provide administrative coverage needs for others as required
- Minimum education- BS with an accounting degree
- 3+ years of experience with AP
- 3+ years of bank reconciliation experience
- 3+ years of financial reporting
- Project Management skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Leadership skills for managing a team of employees
This is role is an immediate, long term contract need so interested candidates that meet the above requirements are urged to submit their resume for review right away! To view all other requisitions we are working on you are welcome to visit us at www.accountingprincipals.com. Send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for the fastest response.
Please apply with your CV to: