Are you looking for an exciting Staff Accountant role that involves a good balance of team work and heads down, individual work? Does a new challenge and joining a company where you can grow your career get you thinking? Do you want to work alongside a high caliber team that is smart and supportive? How about a team that celebrates successes, helps each other with month end duties and likes to work hard/play hard?
• Work with cross functional partners to evaluate the design and effectiveness of internal controls across various departments
• Assist management in reviewing and documenting procedures
• Assist with month end and year end financials
• Assist with cash flow, budgeting and the company's fiscal decisions
• Support the company's goals and help define the best practices for the accounting and finance team
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, or related experience.
• Minimum three years as an Accountant- G/L or Staff
• GAAP and SOX understanding is a must
• Exceptional career growth and opportunity for paid education reimbursements
• Work closely with the company's leadership team
• Strategic influence on company fiscal decisions
• Competitive salary and benefits and yearly performance spot bonuses
• Create your own 40 hour work week with start times between 7 am- 9 am- your decision!
• Work/life balance and a manager that models that to the team
Please apply today!
Please apply with your CV to: