Staff Accountant job in Phoenix, AZ
We’ve got an amazing Staff Accountant Job opportunity in Phoenix, AZ for an incredible Healthcare company that is quickly growing. The staff accountant will work closely with the Senior Director of Finance on carrying out the responsibilities of the Finance Department including providing management with financial information, reconciling and analyzing general ledger accounts and preparing financial statements. This is a high-powered client with offices all over the valley and west coast offering immense opportunities for growth and upward mobility. They are offering $45,000 to $55,000 for this full-time role plus incredible benefits and retirement options to the right candidate.
- Manages the accounts payable process for the entire company including but not limited to; preparing and processing accounts payable invoices and payments, ensuring that payments are timely and accurate.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Maintains, enters, and reviews entries to general ledger accounts. Researches invoices and accounting transactions affecting accounts
- Manages journal entries to record revenue, payroll, bank and credit card deposits, disbursements and monthly reoccurring transactions
- Monthly reconciliation of bank statements and certain balance sheet accounts
- Manage credit card and expense reimbursement reconciliation process
- Ensures accurate reporting including year-end 1099's.
- Works with vendors to resolve disputes and ensure that services are not interrupted.
- Perform month end closings, including preparing bank reconciliations, account reconciliations, and Balance Sheet and P&L statements
- Prepares comparative monthly financial reports for budget managers, facilitate meetings with budget managers to review actual results and variances, performs variance analyses vs. current forecast (MTD & YTD) and prepares commentary on significant variances for inclusion in the monthly reporting.
- Process payroll and enroll employees into benefit plans
- Other business and financial initiatives as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Two + years of accounting experience required
If this Staff Accountant job in Phoenix, AZ looks like a great fit then please either apply directly or send you resume to Nicolette.firstname.lastname@example.org . Conversely, if it’s not what you’re looking for or you’re just off on the qualifications send over your resume anyway and I’ll see what we have available that could be a great fit for you!
Please apply with your CV to: