Are you seeking a Staff Accountant job in Norcross, GA? Are you seeking a more challenging work environment to sharpen your accounting skillset? Do you consider yourself a power user of Excel including pivot tables and v-lookups? Have you acquired your Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance but looking for the next big step in your career? Accounting Principals may just have the opportunity for you!
Staff Accountant responsibilities will include:
• Prepare monthly closing functions
• Posting journal entries to the general ledger
• Reconciliation and analysis for the general ledger
• Review coding of invoices, check requests, wires and expense reports for accuracy
• Performing other duties and tasks as assigned
• 2-3 years of recent experience in a Staff Accountant role
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Intermediate to advanced understanding of Excel including v-lookups and pivot tables
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Must be very detail-oriented
• Able to meet strict deadlines and multi-task
Does this Staff Accountant job opportunity in Norcross, GA sound like a great career move for you? Even if you don’t have all of these qualifications, apply now to be considered for other opportunities!
Please apply with your CV to: