Staff Accountant Job
East Windsor, NJ
Are you looking for a progressive career in the world of accounting? Do you have a solid foundation of accounting principles and knowledge of oracle financials? If so, please contact Accounting Principals today to discuss the position we have for a Staff Accountant.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Reconcile journal entries for AR, AP and cash receipts
- Reconcile company billings and balances
- Assist with preparation of quarterly and year-end financial schedules, exhibits and summaries
- Support the team in the monthly close process including journal entry preparation and accruals preparation
- Support team in the monthly close process, including journal entry preparation, accruals preparation and account analysis
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations, including the recording of cash receipts and payments and assist with the setup of wire/transfer payments
- Post AR and AP to the general ledger
- Prepare daily and monthly invoices for AR and AP
- Ensure certain GL accounts are reconciled, analyzed and in accordance with the company’s accounting policies
- Provide requested data for financial statement audit
- Manage/maintain the accounting for fixed assets, including acquisitions, dispositions and depreciation
- Manage AP transactions, including review of expense, proper approvals, and process for payment
- Ensure that financial transactions are executed in accordance with SOX requirements.
- Oracle Financials highly desired
- 4 year degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years’ experience working as a Staff Accountant
- Proficient in Excel
If you are interested in exploring this excellent opportunity, apply here today and submit your resume to email@example.com as a Microsoft word document.
Please apply with your CV to: