Our client is looking to fill a contract to hire Staff Accountant Job in Chicago, IL. This individual needs to have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, minimum two years of experience of professional experience, and must have advanced excel skills.
Staff Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Preparation of general journal entries
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Assist with month-end and year-end financial reporting procedures
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations
- Coordinate the accounting processes in all departments
- Assist in annual audit process
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Minimum two years of experience
- Advanced excel skills
- Highly organized and strong ability to multi-task
If you are interested in this contract Staff Accountant job in Chicago, IL or other accounting opportunities then click “apply” below and apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.