Staff Accountant Job in Center City Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Come join a company who inspires and empowers its employees. Parker + Lynch is currently seeking to fill a Staff Accountant Job in Center City Philadelphia, PA. Do you thrive in an energetic setting? Are you passionate about making a significant contribution and exceeding expectations? If you answered yes to those questions, you could be the candidate our client is seeking to complete their Accounting/Finance team. This is an opportunity to advance your skill set and marketability by working closely with the Controller and Accounting Manager. You will play a critical role in assisting the Senior Accountant prepare for audits, projects, and taxes. To be considered for this position, you must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with strong accounting, reconciliation, and analytical skills.
Staff Accountant Job responsibilities include:
- Assist in the preparation of month/year end closes, financial statements and tax returns
- Preparation of Journal Entries, Accruals, and General Ledger Accounting
- Maintain the Fixed Asset and associated depreciation schedules
- Process Accounts Payable paperwork at completion of the check run
- Prepare consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system
- Assist in the financial reporting process for internal management
- Prepare bank and month account reconciliations
Staff Accountant Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with 1-3 years of general accounting experience
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this job matches your current search, please send your resume to Hannelore.firstname.lastname@example.org and apply below.
Please apply with your CV to: