Staff Accountant Job in Bellevue, WA
A client of ours in the Bellevue area is seeking a Staff Accountant, preferably with construction experience, to fill a vacant position, as the previous Staff Accountant moved into a new role within the company! If you are a Staff Accountant with Sage systems experience and are seeking an opportunity on the Eastside, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Staff Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Handle all Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, reconciliation, and reporting duties for the business.
- Be the point of contact for all Accounting inquiries from vendors or customers.
- Report to the company controller and work alongside her to develop, strategize, and streamline processes.
- Complete all period and fiscal year end closing duties with minimal guidance.
- Handle all Accounting related duties of the business in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from an accredited institution.
- Accounting experience in construction is desired, but not required.
- 2 years of Staff Accountant experience required.
- Sage or other construction ERP systems experience is a huge plus!
- Great attention to detail, excellent communication, and a high level of accountability and accuracy.
If this Staff Accountant Job in Bellevue, WA seems like it would be the perfect fit for your skill set, please apply now and send us your resume in Microsoft Word format for review! We cannot wait to hear from you!