Staff Accountant Job in Bellevue, WA
A client of ours in the Bellevue area is seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to join their business! This individual should have at least 4 years of Staff Accountant experience and be an expert in Excel. Construction ERP systems experience is desired, but not required.
Staff Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Full cycle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable duties.
- Handle check runs and account reconciliations.
- Responsible for all reporting, P&L, and Balance Sheet duties.
- Spearhead process improvements and streamlining of procedures.
- Be the point of contact for all Accounting related inquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
- 3-4 years of Staff Accountant experiences.
- Solid knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Sage experience is a plus!
If you think that this Staff Accountant Job in Bellevue, WA would be a perfect fit for you, please submit a Microsoft Word version of your resume right now! We are looking forward to reviewing your resume on our client’s behalf!