Staff Accountant Job in Bellevue, WA
An accounting team in the Bellevue area is looking to bring an Accountant on for the next few months to help with a big project. In additional to the project duties, this individual will be responsible for heavy reconciliations, journal entries, and month end close duties. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance and at least two years of staff level experience. This position is requiring someone who can be a part of an accounting team, learn accounting software quickly, and communicate effectively. This is a contract position for the duration of the project, but there is a chance if you are a strong fit that a permanent spot will be created for you. You will enjoy a convenient commute to a location north of the downtown Bellevue area. Also, you will be a part of a friendly accounting team with a casual dress code.
The Staff Accountant Job responsibilities include:
• Reconciling bank accounts and balance sheets daily
• Processing journal entries and cash receipts
• Month end close duties
• Assisting with a tax project
• Additional accounting projects as needed
The qualifications for this role are:
• Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, or a related field is required
• At least two years of Staff Accountant experience
• Someone who has had exposure to foreign currencies or accounting would be helpful
• Ability to learn quickly and work on a team
• Professional and excellent communication skills- written and verbal
To be considered for this position that won’t be available for long, please hit Apply Now AND submit your resume. Thank you for your attention!
Please apply with your CV to: