A Senior Staff Accountant job in Alexandria, VA is available with a national non-profit organization. Qualified candidates should possess at least eight years of non-profit or grant experience to be considered. CPA preferred! In this temporary role, the Staff Accountant will be responsible for assisting with the annual audit, ensuring grant compliance, budgeting, reporting, and other finance duties. This growing organization is looking for someone who will catch on quickly and be able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your meticulous attention to detail and your superior time management skills. Salary for this temporary position is competitive and commensurate with experience.
The Staff Accountant job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Prepare general ledger journal entries, ensuring proper coding, and accruals are in place
• Reconcile monthly revenue
• Ensure grant compliance
• Assist with the annual audit
• Process accounts payable and accounts receivable
• At least eight years of not for profit or grant experience
• CPA preferred!
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Strong ability to work independently
• Superior time management skills
If you are interested in the Staff Accountant job in Alexandria, VA or additional opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com and apply today!
Please apply with your CV to: