Staff Accountant Job | Diamond Bar
The Staff Accountant position (Direct Hire) is responsible for maintaining records of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities. The position is also responsible for maintaining the general ledger and analyzing financial data to prepare financial reports. The role generates and interprets financial records and statements for management.
- Maintain records of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability or other financial activities within an organization
- Maintain general ledger, analyzes changes in account balance and make appropriate adjustments
- Analyze financial data in order to prepare financial reports
- Generate and interpret financial records and statements for management
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Bachelor’s degree in relevant area
- 3- 5 years of experience in same or related position.
- Solid Excel skills
- Knowledge of a major ERP software (NetSuite preferred)
If you are interested in this position, please apply as well as email your resume to Jennifer.Boulahoud@accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: