Are you an entrepreneurial-minded accounting professional seeking new opportunities? We are working with an exciting service-based client of ours to help fill a brand new Staff Accountant opening! Our client looks for candidates to help with processing daily transactions as well as month end functions under the direction of their CFO. If you enjoy a stable boutique firm environment, our Cedarburg client could be your next home!
- Maintaining & reconciling various general ledger accounts
- Processing accounts receivable and accounts payable for several business entities, and maintaining accrued expenses
- Managing daily cash requirements and report to management
- Establishing wire transfers as required
- Preparing monthly general journal entries and assisting in month end close
- Preparing month end reporting
- Participating in many special ad hoc projects and reporting
- 1 or more years of related accounting experience
- Associate's Degree or higher in Accounting completed, Bachelor's preferred
- Excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
- Intermediate or advanced Excel proficiency
- Proven ability to act independently and exercise judgment
- Strong attention to detail and follow through with clients and vendors
If you are looking for a change in career and meet the above qualifications, our client in Cedarburg wants to hear from you! Apply today to be considered for this excellent role through Accounting Principals!