A well-established food manufacturing company in Pico Rivera, CA seeks to hire a sharp and dedicated Staff Accountant. In this role, you would handle day-to-day accounting responsibilities, as well as analyze financial information and prepare financial reports.
- Support all month-end, quarterly and year-end closing processes.
- Reconcile to general ledger.
- Prepare trail balances, journal entries, financial reporting.
- Collect and compile information for tax filing and reporting.
- Facilitate external and internal audits.
- Classify, capitalize and record fixed asset items for book and tax purposes.
- 5+ years of accounting experience with expert knowledge of finance/accounting principals
- Bachelor's degree required in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- Skilled in all aspect of general ledger work, month-end close, audit support and financial reporting
- Must be a team-oriented player who is willing to work overtime
Please submit your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this Staff Accountant job.
Please apply with your CV to: