Staff Accountant job in Chandler, AZ
We are looking for an experienced staff accountant who is eager to help out and begin a position right away! This position primarily involves general ledger reconciliations, accounts payable/receivable auditing and month-end preparation. We need someone who is available on a contract basis to help us get caught up, knowing there is a strong likelihood of this role becoming permanent in the future. You are highly qualified if you have your bachelor’s in accounting, 5 years of general ledger experience and ERP software experience. Beginning compensation is between $22-28 per hour.
What you’ll do as a staff accountant:
- Post journal entries to general ledger accounts
- Reconcile general ledger accounts, bank statements and credit card transactions
- Audit accounts payable and accounts receivable accounts and resolve discrepancies
- Maintain fixed assets and review monthly depreciation expenses
- Prepare sales and use tax filings and month-end reports using Excel extensively
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting strongly preferred
- 5 years (or more) of general ledger accounting experience required
- Excellent reconciliation, reporting and research skills
- Proficient in Excel and experience using pivot tables/VLOOKUP
- ERP software experience, such as SAP, Oracle, Great Plains, SAGE or AS400
- Works well in a team atmosphere and independently
Please apply to the Staff Accountant job in Chandler, AZ right away by sending your resume to Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org! You may also click “apply with us” on the website. Interviews are being conducted right away as this position will start ASAP! If you have questions, give Sara a call at 480-644-0500.
Please apply with your CV to: