We are looking for a Staff Accountant for a software company in Dallas, TX. You will be responsible for assisting with balance sheet reconciliations and analysis, preparing journal entries, and maintaining accounting ledgers by verifying and posting transactions. You will be reporting directly to the Accounting Manager. This position will offer a hybrid work schedule and pays 65K-70K.
· Assisting with balance sheet account reconciliations and analysis
· Generating and filing month end reports
· Monitoring revenue and budget
· Preparing journal entries, including all fixed asset and accrual entries
· Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
· Other projects as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· 1-3 years of experience
· Strong communication and written skills.
· Good problem solving and organizational skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: