Does working on in an accounting department of a leading health sciences company in New York City pique your interest? We are looking for you! This Staff Accountant opportunity is a great way to transition your career to a rapidly growing industry. You must have at least two to three years of experience in a corporate accounting setting, hold a Bachelor’s degree in accounting and have worked with an ERP system.
Responsibilities as Staff Accountant:
- Timely prepare and analyze various balance sheet accounts and resolve related issues and reconciling items
- Assist with month-end close ensuring timely completion of month-end entries
- Prepare monthly journal entries and update recurring journal entries, as needed
- Reconcile Intercompany transactions
- Prepare monthly department vs budget statements
- BA/BS degree in Accounting
- 2 years + of General Ledger Accounting
- Must possess strong research skills and an aptitude for problem solving
- Experience with ERP system
- Ability to collaborate on a team as well as work successfully independently
- Readily available to begin position within 1-2 weeks
If the above Staff Accountant position in New York, NY please submit your resume for immediate consideration. Please visit www.accountingprincipals.com to review related opportunities.
Please apply with your CV to: