Accounting Principals is actively recruiting a full-time Sr. Staff Accountant for our client located on the north side of Indianapolis. To be considered for this role candidates must have a minimum of four years’ experience as a Staff Accountant or Sr. role. This client is looking for a team-player with a solid accounting background with strong attention to detail. This company offers competitive pay, benefits, and paid time off!
- Responsible for preparing and distributing monthly and quarterly financial statements
- Prepare journal entries for accruals and month end close
- Prepare year end operating expenses reconciliations
- Budget/forecast preparation for some areas
- Provide service to internal and external customers in areas such as cash flow analysis, reconciliation, work paper preparation, and financial analysis and reporting
- Special projects as assigned by CFO
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or a related field, required
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Prior industry experience in Real Estate/Property Mgmt., preferred
- Excellent communications skills
If you or anyone you know may be interested in this Sr. Staff Accountant position located in Carmel, please apply to accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: