A Non-Profit Staff Accountant Job in Allegan, MI is available through Accounting Principals. Qualified candidates will have at least two years of non-profit or governmental accounting experience. In this temp to hire position our client is looking for an experienced non-profit accountant who is looking to take the next step in their career!
The Non-Profit Accountant Job responsibilities include:
- Budgeting and financial ledger reviews
- Completing all Month End Duties & Journal Entries
- Assisting with process improvement projects in relation to financial measurement and automation of accounting duties.
- Maintain Fixed Assets
- Minimum of two years of accounting experience; Non-Profit experience required
- Excellent grasp of Microsoft Excel
- Strong Multitasking skillset; the ability to wear many hats and balance multiple projects at once
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, ability to show continuous education after degree preferred
To learn more about the Non-Profit Staff Accountant Job in Allegan, MI please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!
Please apply with your CV to: