Accounting Principals has a Senior Financial Analyst job in West Palm Beach, FL. The client is a Fortune 100 Company that’s looking for someone who has a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years’ experience. You will be responsible for the FP&A, budgeting, forecasting and financial modeling. We are seeking someone who is comfortable working and presenting financial to Senior Management.
Responsibilities for the Senior Financial Analyst job:
• Prepare annual budgets and forecasts
• Create ad-hoc analysis as needed by the business
• Assist business partners with monthly forecasting and annual budgeting processes.
• Evaluate data for appropriateness, usefulness and accuracy
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
• Five plus years of related analytical experience
• Ability to communicate effectively and present to different department heads
If you meet the qualifications for this role, please submit an application and current resume. Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on the Accounting Principals website
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: