Sr. Billing and Collections Specialist Job in Tempe, AZ
Are you a results-driven, dynamic Accounts Receivable professional? Do you want to work for one of the most reputable, stable companies in Tempe? If so, we have the ideal job for you! Our client is a wholesale technology company and they are looking for a Senior Billing and Collections Specialist for their team. They are looking for someone with at least five years of accounts receivable experience, advanced technical skills (including Excel) and strong communication skills. This role will involve complex invoicing, payment processing, account reconciliation and aging follow-up. This position pays between $45,000 and $55,000 annually along with excellent benefits and growth potential.
A typical day as a Sr. Billing and Collections Specialist will involve the following tasks:
- Import billing information in order to post and send customer invoices
- Reconcile assigned client accounts each month, posting adjustments as needed
- Review and process payments to customer accounts
- Contact customers regarding past due invoices and maintain an accurate aging report at all times
- 5+ years of billing and commercial collections experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced technical skills, including Excel (Must know pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, etc.)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work both in a team setting and individually, with efficiency and accuracy
If this Sr. Billing and Collections job is the right opportunity for you, and you meet the minimum requirements, submit your resume today by applying online or emailing your resume to Sonja.email@example.com. If you have any questions or inquiries, call Sonja at 480-644-0500.
Please apply with your CV to: