We are looking for an Sr. Accounts Receivable Specialist to assist the Accounting Team for our client in Parma, OH. The ideal candidate for this role will have full cycle Accounts Receivable experience and will be comfortable in a Sales type environment. If this position sounds interesting to you, read the responsibilities and qualifications below and apply today!
- Prepare and distribute invoices to customers
- Ensure timely payment collection
- Ensure accurate payment application
- Credit screen new clients
- Negotiate disputes for delinquent accounts
- Report key A/R metrics to management
- One-year experience in Credit and Collections
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel Proficiency
- Familiarity with QuickBooks or similar accounting software
- Familiarity with SAP, JD Edwards or ERP systems is a PLUS!
- Contract to Direct Hire
- Full- Time
- $22 - $23 / hr
For immediate consideration, follow the link below and submit your application today. To view any other opportunities available visit www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: