Sr. Accounts Payable Specialist Job – Buffalo Grove, IL
Seeking a well-rounded Accounts Payable Specialist to join an established, growing pharmaceutical company in the Buffalo Grove area. To be considered, you must have a minimum of three years of full-cycle accounts payable and reconciliation experience. Additionally, if you have processed invoices or done travel/expense reporting through Concur, we encourage you to apply. The company offers tremendous benefits, competitive salary, and a positive work environment. Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
- Process invoices through Concur Invoice.
- Prepare electronic payment vouchers for review and transmission.
- Maintain vendor communications and maintain vendor database.
- Research and resolve account reconciling items.
- Assist with month and year end closing tasks.
- Process new vendors and maintain W-9 and W8-BEN files to be compliant with 1099 reporting and assist in 1099 process annually.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience required; finance or accounting emphasis preferred.
- 1+ years accounts payable experience required.
- Experience in a public, biotech or pharmaceutical company environment preferred, but not necessary.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Concur Invoice experience is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
If you are interested in the Sr. Accounts Payable Specialist job in Buffalo Grove, IL, we want to hear from you! Please click the yellow "apply with us" button to apply now or go to www.accountingprincipals.com to apply and check out additional opportunities.