Our client, a food wholesaler in Pico Rivera, is seeking an experienced Senior Accountant for their growing company.
- Reconciling account balances and bank statements
- Maintaining general ledger
- Preparing month-end close procedures
- Inventory management
- Quarterly and annual reporting
- Profit & Loss Statements
- Maintain fixed assets
- Calculate and record monthly depreciation and amortization expenses
- Assist with tax audits and work closely with CPA firm
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5+ years of experience at a Staff or Senior Accountant level
- In-depth understanding of GAAP
- Experience supervising and managing clerk-level staff
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your resume online or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply with your CV to: